Sunday 16 November 2014

Todays Average Girl





     Hey Everybody,
  

             Welcome to the blog for Todays Average Girl. That's definitely me and probably you.


Like most of you out there, I am interested in loads of different things, especially beauty and fashion, but also life in general.

In these blog posts, I want to share with you a part of my life, and review everything that todays average girl is interested in, from beauty and fashion to holidays and shopping. Basically, anything girly.

The next post I want to share with you is my experience of Bare Minerals Cosmetics and I have a few ideas for the future, but I really would love your suggestions on what you would like me to review or  talk about. Plus any tips and advice you would like to share.

Watch out every Tuesday and Saturday for new posts and be sure to follow this blog on Bloglovin' for instant access to future blog posts.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13180697/?claim=9crmendy4jx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Get in touch at:

Email: TodaysAverageGirl@gmail.com
Twitter: @todaysavggirl  or use the hashtag #TAG
Instagram: @todaysavggirl

Or leave your comments down below!

For business enquires contact: TodaysAverageGirl.enquires@gmail.com


Don't forget, keep in touch!

Jess xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment