Tuesday 18 November 2014

Bare Minerals - Part one




  Hey Everybody,



My first review is about  the one  thing I have always been passionate about, BARE MINERALS COSMETICS.

The first product that gave me confidence when I was wearing it was the Bare Minerals READY SPF 20 Foundation compact.


 
As you can see, time for a new one!
 
 
Available online at:
 
 
 
 
NOW FOR MY ONE TRUE LOVE!!!
 
 
Unfortunately previous limited Christmas edition only:
 
 
 
 
Your normal eye shadow palette? Not a chance, Just look at this:   
 
 
 
Detachable purse size eye shadow palette with pop-out colour compacts!!!
 
 
Okay so that's  the past, now for the present!
 
 
Over the past summer I found out that Bare Minerals offer a free makeover or as they call it a 'make-under'
 
So why not?
 
 
This is where I found my true love for Bare Minerals, these are some of the best products which I have bought:
 
 
With magnetic interchangeable brush heads
 
 
 
Built in brush,save space and no spillage
 
 
All available online at http://www.bareminerals.co.uk/
 
 
By getting my free make over I have learnt a lot about what look suits me, and about  general make up application, so why not get yours now at your local Bare Minerals outlet?
 
Don't forget, tell the consultant, Jess, Todays Average Girl told you to come!
 
Coming soon: More on Bare Minerals
                     Zoella product launch
                                        Miranda Sings/ Colleen Ballinger
 
 
Watch out every Tuesday and Saturday for new posts and be sure to follow this blog on Bloglovin' for instant access to future blog posts
 

Get in touch at:

Email: TodaysAverageGirl@gmail.com
Twitter: @todaysavggirl  or use the hashtag #TAG
Instagram: @todaysavggirl

Or leave your comments down below!

For business enquires contact: TodaysAverageGirl.enquires@gmail.com


Don't forget, keep in touch!

Jess xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment